FANDOM


Black Soul

Black Souls are aggresive mobs that lurk in unlit areas, caves and pyramids. They are rather sluggish in movement and supply non-renewable resources making them rather useful mobs. They deal a lot of damage when the player is attacked, if the player were on full health a Black Soul could terminate the player in just three hits.


UsesEdit

Black Souls have a 90% chance of yeilding 1-5 units of coal upon death while having a 10% chance of yeilding 1-5 units of diamonds. This makes the Black Soul a rather useful mob since coal and diamonds are non-renewable resources.


BehaviourEdit

The Black Soul is rather slugish in movement and always aims for the player. They can be outran rather easily, despite thier sluggish movement. However, Black Souls deal a lot of damage to the player, and posses a lot of health, as well. If more than one happen to corner the player, then the chance of survival is slim.

HistoryEdit

  • V0.1 ADDED: Black Soul
  • V0.9 TWEAK: Black Souls will now drop more coal and diamonds
  • V1.8 TWEAK: Improved Black Soul attack
  • V1.81 FIXED: The Black Soul attack
  • V1.95 ADDED: Glow effects for the Black Soul
  • V1.97 TWEAK: Spawn rate for Black Soul adjusted
  • V2.40 FIXED: Black Souls not attacking player

TriviaEdit

  • The Black Soul was first introduced on the initial realese date making it the first mob in More Creeps and Weirdos
  • The Black Soul has been criticized as the scariest mob to date